Established in 2002, the firm provides consulting engineering services in the areas of infrastructure, planning, design and construction management.
We offer the full basket of engineering consulting services ranging from road, water, building & structural engineering, urban development and project management expertise.
We subscribe to good corporate governance, citizenship and business ethics. Our successful project implementation, proves we are able to take on the most challenging projects and complete them within time and budget.
- Building and Structures
- Urban Development
We specialize in
Ibhongo is a leading consulting engineering firm with 13 years of experience.
We bring project ideas to life with our innovations.
Building & Structures
- Design, layout and details of structures
- Design and detailing of structures
- Contract supervision and project management
- Design, planning and supervision of Civil Engineering Projects
- Design and supervision of housing projects
- Project management of housing programs
- Monitoring the quality of construction projects
- Contract Administration and general supervision of contracts
- Dam and reservoir engineering
- Pump stations (dry wells, submersible, variable speed)
- Water retaining structures (water tanks, elevated towers and reservoirs)
- Urban and regional water supply
- Pipelines (pumped, gravity)
- Design and supervision of roads
- Structuring, planning and design of road infrastructure
- Planning and design of streets, roads and highways
- Preparation of tender documentation and the evaluation of tenders
For over 13 years, Ibhongo working with our clients and partners, has been at the forefront delivering South Africa’s basic infrastructure.
Mbono Water Project
Wyebank High School
Isiphumelele Primary School
Ethridge Junior Secondary
Umfolozana River Bridge – P700